Home   |   eNewsletter   |   Contact Us  
    Cheesecake Guest

Question How early did you test ++ with an HPT??

Just curious if twin+ pregnancies showed up earlier than singletons due to more HCG? So what day did you test + with an HPT and what brand.

Thanks!

I had a hpt come out positive 4 days b4 my expected period. It was first response But we dont know if it was a singlrton or a twin pg (miscarried). With the twins I took an ept when I was 4 days late and this last one was way more positive than the twins. I very much trust first response for an early accurate reading.
    Beth, Wife to Shawn mother to Jarred DS 99Katana DD 01Nikita DD-Nathaneal-DS03 Gianna DD 05 Aliya dd 07

I took mine the day my period was due, I think it was a first response. I got a very faint positive line. Since it was a two pack I waited another day or two and took another one and it was really dark - positive! I kind of had a feeling early on this pregnancy because I had been SO TIRED in the very early stages, and with my first child I really didnt even think about being pregnant until I realized I was a week late.
    Michelle C
    SAHM to Allison and identical twins Ryan and Matthew

I got a faint second line the day my period was due. The test was the Equate brand from Walmart. Since this is my first pregnancy, I wasn't sure if the faint line meant I was pregnant or not!
    Mandy
    identical girls born 8/16/04
    37 weeks
    Anna Marie & Emma Renee
    www.aetwins.blogspot.com